Sunday, October 3, 2010

Failure

Once again, hoping too much doesn't work at all.. Never.. I thought i could continue my love stories again.. But while expecting too much, I din have the chance to do it, probably not yet.. I'm confused of making decision cuz i don't know what to do..

Being better isn't perfect.. Being yourself is.. And that's the best of being perfect.. =D

Everything fails me.. At least that's how i felt.. Maybe i'm not too good.. Maybe i'm not the one.. I wouldn't know cuz you never tell me.. I don't know how to give up either.. Maybe if you could have tell me everything in just one way, we could decide the best for us..

Agreed that two weeks really changes everything, And in a way it makes me felt more for you.. And the person like me for i know, doesn't know how to forget everything.. Might take some time.. And i guess we seriously need to take a rest now and let both of us continue..

No comments:

Post a Comment