Friday, May 7, 2010

At the end, I happen to love her..

Day goes by, heart pump 0.05 sec faster, as i almost can't take it any longer being jealous.. Trying to be happy, thinking less, enjoying life with people.. But at the end, she ruined me.. I'm not trying to be miserable but this is how it looks like when you lost someone.. Why do i have to be so loyal when i'm the one who is suffering? She might be just an ordinary girl, but special is what i thought for her.. I gave her time, hope she enjoys it, cause i'll be always over her.. memories of ours, where can it be forgoten easily, as everything we did was so special, and everything we did is because we love each other.. Hey! I'm a crazy Guy right Here, Who is Still All over Her! and its Because I still Happen To love Her all The Time and I'm HappY!

No comments:

Post a Comment