Saturday, May 1, 2010

College..

Well.. This might be my last post for this week as i'm going back to Kl today.. I miss home.. Wish i could spend time with people more.. College, paradise for short, hmm it wouldn't be a paradise to me as there 's something is still missing.. but anyway, fun place to be in.. But i wanna talk to you bout my college.. its not as fun as it seems.. You know, everyday i have to be locked myself inside the office doing hard work.. Not only that, never have a good taste of food for dinner.. Well i'm not actually talking bout college but talking bout my life during college, which is outside the college and the place i stay in.. That's why i miss home.. Beside hardwork, bored to death.. Everytime i'll have to update my cash book account, which is very lame =="".. If you think its cool, get a life.. I know how to manage my own money =="".. Don't really like traveling far as i felt like i'm so far apart from the people i know.. Should i be complaining or it would be a very good thing to make myself discipline.. For after a few weeks during college, i talk well, just a little bit.. Communication is always important around the world.. Knowing how to judge a person well.. I felt healthier, and a little less weak.. To where i got this improvement from? College? most probably..

2 comments:

  1. Hey, having an account is good, it's pretty cool. And it's not about saving ur money only. it's about how much you have saved in ur pocket. Imagine you bringing a thousand buck out. And if you're being rob, that will be in trouble. And if it's in your bank, there's still a thousand there. :) And yeah, i like it, that you felt so far apart from us. cos I've the same feeling too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I agree with Joevin Taiiiiiiiii! =D

    ReplyDelete