Saturday, May 1, 2010

Forgetting her wasn't an option.. Or maybe it can't be..

Continue loving her, continue hurting myself.. sigh.. She's everywhere on my mind.. I miss her so badly.. i miss playing games with her.. i even miss my alarm which wakes me up early to look for her.. Why can't i forget her? Why did i have to meet her at the 1st place? This wouldn't happen if i din get to know her.. But i think I'm suppose to be happy as it was the love i never had before.. Suffering, the pain, burden, miserable, anything else beside can't sleep at night.. Felt like being the saddest person on earth.. I'm thinking, there's nothing in this earth but me and her.. How long could this last? cause i can't take this anymore.. i can't stand the pain.. this isn't fair.. my happiness counts too..

No comments:

Post a Comment