Friday, June 11, 2010

Decision?

I notice i've made quite a number of mistake making choices, my choices.. Most of them just leads to failure.. Maybe that's fate, but who knows.. If i got choices, i wouldn't know which to pick.. The thing is now, If i love her, it doesn't mean that i have to find her everyday right?.. hmm.. What's the point, i won't get any answer most of the time anyway.. For once i'm being a fren, it really hurts alot.. But i wouldn't wanna find trouble either.. this could be my only chance.. Hope i could really see some results.. You know what?? maybe i should just give it some time.. Its not like i'm seriously gonna lose her completely.. We're still living under the same sky, and i'm happy with that.. I can't fail my finals.. Yet again i wouldn't wanna disappoint everyone.. Degree or acca after final? lol.. Should i really plan this now as it is still far away? Taylor or Sunway? seriously.. Iphone or drumset? shits.. So far i guess i'm doing great, except for losing someone that matters, but anyway, moving on.. I don't feel left behind anymore..

3 comments:

  1. STOP. iPhone 4 is going to be out June 24. Or maybe you want the LG Cookie (RM799). TAYLOR.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Blackberry will be better =D,anyway, I would choose drumsets! =D All the best in ya finals!

    ReplyDelete