Sunday, June 13, 2010

People with their lifes..

Well, I would know what life is about, yet perhaps.. But what really matters here is they're living in it.. Who we are now? By judging who we are, is based on what we did in the past.. Through my experience, living with the people we know gives us the memories bout the past.. Its also about where you from.. And about strong feelings you had on each people.. I could say studies and education doesn't give life or memories but the resources to live our life.. And that it can't be judge.. I've been wondering, sooner or later we all gonna be gone.. Why bother living in the world where u got to be emotional,with feelings and memories, that will be sure to fade away.. I wouldn't say god created us but the way we are form.. If god created us, what would god get from us living? Watching how our life style is? probably.. To keep them company, as most of us have to question about and deny the existence of god? By the way, i'm a free thinker and it doesn't mean that whether i believe it or not.. But if there's a god, then let the god itself to show me, a sign.. Maybe we're form by science.. I wouldn't know.. But i guess what really matters about life to people is about themselves and about them living in it.. Person with its own..

No comments:

Post a Comment