Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Felt abandon..

Was it worth everything? it depends if everything will recover in future.. But what if it doesn't? Then i shouldn't have taken this too serious.. Had something that's so special and i lost it.. Promised that i'll never lose it, lost it cause i'm not accepted anymore.. Wasn't the promise but the feelings.. I couldn't keep this pain any longer.. I was weak to keep this relationship strong.. It's the best thing that's ever happen to me, how could i afford to give up.. People please, don't tell me that i should if you don't really understand me.. Anyway, Was it not enough to give it some time? I'm complaining, yes, cause i got trouble of letting it go.. I want it to be with me, so, i could be the top of the whole.. With it, i never have to be alone.. And with it, i just wanna be happy.. I'm getting crazy.. I had no idea what else i could do beside looking for it every week during weekends, and staring at the entrance where i'm usually welcome with loves..

No comments:

Post a Comment